over 2 years ago
There are many ways blockchain can help us achieve a “new normal” in schooling, working, and living, but sometimes we just need a little something to help spark an idea.
Whether or not you have already started building your EOSIO solution for this hackathon, here are a few ideas to help you hit the ground running:
- Supply Chains - Businesses rely heavily on electronic data exchange, and EOSIO can help manage both the data and the workflow
- With a need to move their infrastructure online, healthcare organizations need better security to make this transition and keep their data safe from ransomware attacks and other security threats
- Electronic medical records consent can be improved through the use of EOSIO Smart Contracts
- Financial Services - Insurance claims processes can harness EOSIO technology, making them swifter and more secure
- Food Security - EOSIO can help facilitate the use of EBT and food stamps for low-income families
- Healthy Living - Personal fitness IoT devices can provide rewards through EOSIO
- Voting - With elections approaching, EOSIO can help improve electronic voting, mitigate technological risks, and facilitate social distancing
These are just a few existing ideas, and this list is not meant to be a directive—we want you to be innovative!
Keep up the good work; we can’t wait to see what you build for beyond the crisis.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.