over 2 years ago
The challenge is now live and ready to take submissions — it's time to get to work to build a stronger future, together.
Here are the main challenge requirements:
Apply blockchain technology to address the problems and/or expected societal changes related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Your submission must use the EOSIO platform and must implement an EOSIO smart contract(s) as a part of the application.
- Your submission must include a link to an accessible GitHub repository or other code repository and any required deployment files and instructions needed for testing the project (if the repository is private, share access with firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your submission must include a 3 minute demonstration video that clearly explains the application’s features and functionality.
If you haven’t joined yet, the Slack Channel is the perfect place to get started by connecting with other developers.
Be sure to mark your calendars with the upcoming office hours to get real-time answers from Block.one specialists:
US Time Zone
- May 4, 2020 - 8am to 10am EDT
- May 18, 2020 - 8am to 10am EDT
- May 27, 2020 - 8am to 10am EDT
Asia Time Zone
- May 5, 2020 - 8am to 10am HKT
- May 19, 2020 - 8am to 10am HKT
- May 27, 2020 - 8am to 10am HKT
In addition to asking questions in the Slack Channel or Discussion forum, don’t forget, the resources are there to assist and may bring you one step closer to a winning project.
Start building and code for change — we can’t wait to see your project!